iPhone App Development @ ThatSmyleBookmark This
140A South Whisman Road (Hacker Dojo)
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionCode alongside a talented, ambitious team. You will work with us to create a brilliant user experience that people love. This position is ideal for students looking to participate in our organization's mission with the possibility of advancement (full time job) at the end of the internship.
We're looking for passionate individuals that are quick learners and reliable.
Expect to commit 15-25 hours per week. School credit can be be received if requested.
If you are interested, passionate, and excited about putting your skills to work, then contact us!
Responsibilities- Work alongside our engineering team to build our iPhone app.
- Join creative sessions that shape the design and function.
- Use GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Dropbox.
Requirements- iOS SDK experience building mobile applications for the iPhone or iPad.
- Understanding of OO programming in Objective-C/C++.
- Intuitive sense of good software design and architecture.
- Ability to communicate design objectives effectively.
- Insatiable hunger for learning
- Passion for design, evaluation and implementation of incredible user interfaces.
- You take pride in your work, and pay very close attention to details and have the ability to QA your own work quickly.
- Pixel-perfect detail-oriented.
- Work efficiently with a team and independently.
- You have published an app in the Apple App Store.
- Android development experience.
- Experience using GitHub.
- Demonstrable interest in continual learning and passion for engineering.