Music Business Development InternElixir Tune
Development InternMove to Amend
Marketing and Fundraising InternshipBURN Design Lab
Development Intern, Western RegionSpecial Olympics New York Inc.
Project ManagerJ&R Marketing
Internship Services SpecialistMEDA AB.
HR Strategy & FT Specialist Requisition ID: 101HQ217MEDA AB.
Funding and Resource Development VolunteerArt of Freedom
Imperfecto Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: June 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
ResponsibilitiesWill have to give very good ideas on how to develop Business and also implement them in Imperfecto.
Must have the nessary dedication to implement ideas on how to get more customers
RequirementsMust have very good ideas on how to develop a business and must be be able to implement it
SkillsRequired - Good communication skills, Consular Processing, Sales & Marketing Alignment
Preferred - Business Analysis