Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Product Development Internship - Spring 2017ITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Fundraising Assistant-Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AKOrganization for International Cooperation
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Development InternThe Black Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
International Business Consultant - Miami, internship or co-op leading to a permanent positionBookmark This
S2M Group Data & Services
801 Brickell Ave #900, FL 33131
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionS2M-group, a start-up dedicated to the international development of business software vendors has several full-time paid internship or co-op positions available in Miami, FL. The most successful candidates will be offered a permanent position at the end of their internship. S2M-group has also offices in Barcelona (Spain), Bangkok (Thailand), and Moscow (Russia).
Your main mission will be to assist the sales team identify priority targets at international level (especially in the US/Canada & LATAM region) and to generate business opportunities on behalf of S2M’s clients (software vendors and innovative technology companies). You will participate to the implementation of an efficient marketing strategy in order to facilitate sales operations on the targeted markets:
- Lead Generation, Demand Generation, Inbound and Outbound marketing activities within the Software industry
- Update of information about Countries / Targets / Competition / Potential partners, using the information sources at your disposal (CRM, files, web, professional documentation…)
RequirementsBachelor (Senior year) and Master Degrees students, with a high interest and truly motivation in learning about IT/Technology software sectors, Finance, Sales & Marketing…
- American English native speakers and/or Spanish native speakers and/or Portuguese native speakers
- Enthusiastic, persuasive and curious by nature, you desire to gain experience in the field of software solutions selling, in an international context.
- Good understanding of the IT business and services industry.
- Marketing, Business, Sales and/or IT background.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team-working skills.
- Grades: GPA above 3.0.
- Compensation: Depending on the profile and truly motivating / Fix salary + bonus scheme per month.
- Duration: 6 months minimum (full-time position).
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Location: Miami, FL.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) and a cover letter (pointing out your knowledge or interest for: the software market / computing science (IT) / financial world / foreign languages).
- Starting date and expected duration of the internship/co-op