Front-End Development iOS & AndroidMoodMe
Nonprofit Fundraising InternshipSchools for Girls
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
CITYarts Development Intern - Summer 2017CITYarts, Inc
iOS Development InternSurfwrench LLC
Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Marketing and Development InternBookmark This
140 Park Street
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Hope is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization whose mission is “Ending Domestic and Sexual Violence in Our Community”. While some programs serve only domestic or sexual violence survivors, New Hope is a dual mission agency which addresses both issues together. Since domestic and sexual violence are often intertwined, our clients benefit from the full spectrum of programs we offer, allowing them to receive domestic and sexual violence services all in one place.
We offer a wide range of services which combine crisis intervention, violence prevention, life transition and self-sufficiency opportunities, while promoting behavioral and systemic changes to reduce violence at the individual and community levels.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include the following:
grant research and writing
promotional material design
social media updates
event planning and event facilitation
general office duties
writing and editing
Duties will vary depending on the time of year of the internship.
• Working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Social Services, Marketing/Communications, Journalism or Public Relations)
• Computer savvy
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with community contacts and staff
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm for the mission of New Hope, Inc.