Business Development / Sales InternQwikTrips LLC
Software/App/Website Development InternQwikTrips LLC
Software App & Website Development InternMeraki Media
Innovative Event Planner for Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Deer Valley® Music Festival – Summer Development InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Marketing InternBookmark This
562 N Dixie Blvd Suite 3
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUSA Cares is a non-profit military organization established to assist post-9/11 Veterans and active duty soldiers with financial hardships they encounter. This position will be based in Radcliff, KY. This intern will assist the Development team with special events (5K races, golf tournaments, Slide the City, and many more events). This is a full-time intern position.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Solicit donations for special events from area companies
-Promote USA Cares name to public
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing desired
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.