Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Development InternThe Black Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Marketing InternBookmark This
562 N Dixie Blvd Suite 3
Posted: January 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUSA Cares is a non-profit military organization established to assist post-9/11 Veterans and active duty soldiers with financial hardships they encounter. This position will be based in Radcliff, KY. This intern will assist the Development team with special events (5K races, golf tournaments, Slide the City, and many more events). This is a full-time intern position.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Solicit donations for special events from area companies
-Promote USA Cares name to public
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing desired
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.