Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Front-End Developer Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
Development FellowWestport Country Playhouse
Seeking Development Intern to start ASAPEngel Entertainment, Inc.
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Intern ProgrammerPhoenix Group Metals
Front End Dev InternshipBrick & Portal
Jimmy Fund Dance Party Advisory BoardDana-Farber Cancer Institute
Mobile Development InternBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn opportunity to work closely with our founder and our team as we tackle growth initiatives and optimization of the site. This internship will leverage your existing academic knowledge with real-life best practices to execute strategic plans focused on improving quality and usability of the product. The activities within this role will challenge you to get creative. You will own the creation of a mobile application that will reach thousands of end users post-completion.
If you're looking for a challenging project where you'll have the ability to learn new things, this is a great project for you.
Responsibilities- Work with senior management day-to-day
- Design, develop, and test software features for the mobile app
- Have a voice in product decisions from mobile customer feedback
- Debug and maintain our current App
- Work on all facets of mobile application development like analytics, error handling, networking, application architecture, and custom ui components.
- Pursuing a bachelor's in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline
- A minimum of two years of programming experience with Objective-C or Java
- Experience developing for iOS, OS X or Android
- Experience in C++ or Objective C++
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a strong desire to write production-quality code
- Prior internship experience where you have demonstrated an ability to work in teams, problem solve and communicate effectively regarding technical projects