Web Development InternOutings & Adventures
Marketing InternDr Slim Health
Development InternshipColleen Werner
App Developer Intern at a Tech Start-UpChickenBus
Development InternAmerican Lung Association of the Northeast
XHTML/CSS Front-End Web DeveloperElizabeth Connolly
Graphic Designer UX – UIMoodMe
Beauty Research & Administrative InternNotebook Cosmetics
Non- Profit Development Internship - Save The BayBookmark This
Save The Bay, Inc.
100 Save The Bay Dr.
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOverview of position: Interested in joining a collaborative team actively cultivating support to protect Narragansett Bay? The Non-Profit Development Intern will help support the day-to-day functioning of Save The Bay’s Development Team, assisting in duties related to grant and prospect research, membership development, donor engagement, events, and corporate and community outreach.
Save The Bay is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide education to the community about protecting and restoring the ecological health of the Narragansett Bay region.
We offer unpaid internship opportunities.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to email@example.com and fill out the online application on our volunteer website. For more information on Save The Bay internships, please visit www.savebay.org/volunteer and click on the Internships tab.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will learn:
• Grant and prospect research
• New member outreach
• Membership renewal process
• Event logistics and operations
• How to fulfill acknowledgement mailings
• Collaboration with a dynamic development team
RequirementsWhat we require:
• Excellent phone and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and have initiative
• Strong organizational skills
• Work well in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• A positive attitude
• General office skills including proficiency with computers and the Internet
• Driver’s license