Innovative Event Planner for Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Deer Valley® Music Festival – Summer Development InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Product Developer (Development)Bookmark This
Posted: October 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for delivering high quality products to customers. This candidate will possess strong people management skills, product development technical skills, strong process development and project management skills, strong financial acumen, solid software skills, high degree of ownership and integrity, a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, an ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and be a great team player. They should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
- Identifying new product development opportunities for our brands
- Develop long range plans and strategic partnerships
- Developing and bringing to market our product
- Designing and implementing new processes to help scale our business
• People & Process Development
• Understand market trends and build business cases for new opportunities
• Manage product lifecycle from ideation to commercialization.
• Be a smart, hard-working and creative person who loves products, loves solving difficult problems and ‘getting it done.’
• Be responsible for building and executing on new initiatives and roadmaps each year
• Have the technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams.