Funding and Resource Development VolunteerArt of Freedom
Brand ManagerRekless Creations LLC
Business Development InternLexacount Search
Web Development intern (remote)LPB Media
Training and Development InternCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Website designerStyle Studio Hair Salon
Front-End Development iOS & AndroidMoodMe
Adult Day Center Program AideGoodwill Industries of Northeastern PA
Product Development/Marketing InternBookmark This
48 West 37th Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast paced eyewear company looking for a summer intern to assist the Product Development & Marketing departments with various functions.
Responsibilities• Log product factory samples utilizing existing EXCEL spreadsheet to include product attributes and pictures ( PD)
• Label product samples so they can be distributed. (PD)
• Organize and maintain sample library/ closet by returning samples to their assigned area after product and sales meetings
• Assist in trend research by going through trade and fashion magazines/ on-line research, possible competitive shopping recaps
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Organized, works well independently