Innovative Event Planner for Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Outreach/Fundraising InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Deer Valley® Music Festival – Summer Development InternshipUtah Symphony | Utah Opera
Front End DeveloperCreatella
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Website Developer InternUB International, LLC
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Product Development/Marketing InternBookmark This
48 West 37th Street
New York, NY
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast paced eyewear company looking for a summer intern to assist the Product Development & Marketing departments with various functions.
Responsibilities• Log product factory samples utilizing existing EXCEL spreadsheet to include product attributes and pictures ( PD)
• Label product samples so they can be distributed. (PD)
• Organize and maintain sample library/ closet by returning samples to their assigned area after product and sales meetings
• Assist in trend research by going through trade and fashion magazines/ on-line research, possible competitive shopping recaps
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Organized, works well independently