App Developer Intern at a Tech Start-UpChickenBus
Development InternAmerican Lung Association of the Northeast
XHTML/CSS Front-End Web DeveloperElizabeth Connolly
Graphic Designer UX – UIMoodMe
Beauty Research & Administrative InternNotebook Cosmetics
Development InternInside the Orchestra
Walmart secret shopperSecret Shopper
Ruby on Rails Developer InternBookmark This
8833 Gross Point Rd. Suite 202
Posted: August 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a college student in Chicago ready to kick-start your engineering career? Or, do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at a growing online marketing platform? If the answer to either question is YES, then Clickx wants to talk with you!
Clickx is an online marketing platform located in the greater Chicago area of Skokie. We will teach you all you need to know about online marketing areas such as SEO, Analytics, Paid Media from the ground up. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn Internet marketing!
Create meaningful content and see the impact of your work in real time and further your experience in the professional marketing world.
What you’ll get out of interning with us:
• Meaningful, career-specific experiences
• Experience with managing your own projects and fulfilling deadlines
• Exposure to programs like Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
• Hands-on insight into the online marketing industry
• Exposure to professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
• Hands-on training and work with sales, marketing and engineering department
• A great skill set and background to benefit your career future
• Flexible hours and potential ability to work some hours from home (once comfortable/trained)
Responsibilities• Support existing team of front end and back end developers
• Trouble shoot existing issues from customers and internal teams
• Write internal and external support docs
• Test new features and approve them for future releases
Requirements• Have a passion for technology and creating things for the web
• Have 1+ years of programming experience with Ruby on Rails
• Have a collaborative spirit and can work well in small teams or go solo if the need arises
• Experience with Angular.JS
• Have a thirst for learning and problem solving