Editorial, Creative, Data/Insights, and Marketing InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Development InternGLAD (GLBTQ Legal Advocates and Defenders)
Build something you can be proud of - MERN StackListaBiz
Development Intern (Film Festival)Arab Film Festival
Product AssistantMogul Mommies Inc.
Nonprofit Development InternThe Catholic Foundation of Greater Philadelphia
AnVitae- Developer InternshipAnVitae
Social Media and Online Marketing AssociateBookmark This
674 Haven Ave
Posted: February 15 2017
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 02/16/17 — 08/16/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client; or if engaged in fundraising, plan, direct, or coordinate activities to solicit and maintain funds for special projects or nonprofit organizations.
• Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
• Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
• Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
• Establish interpersonal business relationships to facilitate work activities.
• Present information to the public.
• Develop marketing plans or strategies.
• Electronic Mail — 100% responded “Every day.”
• Face-to-Face Discussions — 100% responded “Every day.”
• Telephone — 90% responded “Every day.”
• Contact with Others — 80% responded “Constant contact with others.”
• Deal With External Customers — 83% responded “Extremely important.”
RequirementsEnglish Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
• Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.