March of Dimes - Spring InternshipMarch of Dimes
Brand Strategy / Insight AnalystWhoWhatWhy
Business Development/Sales InternBusiness Services
Development Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Product Development Internship - Spring 2017ITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Fundraising Assistant-Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AKOrganization for International Cooperation
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Development CoordinatorArt of Freedom
Social media--marketing and learning management content studentBookmark This
Corporate Learning Institute
Posted: February 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have an immediate opening for an intern to staff us for 20-30 hours weekly with a minimum wage stippend. Needed immediately. Student can work in office (Wheaton, Illinois) or remotely.
Duties included below.
Responsibilities1. Review and adapt website to optimize SEO
2. Create on-going social media campaign
3. Write content or source as needed
4. Partner to work on developing limited LMS programs
5. receive training and instruction in all of the above
1. Social media major
2. Be familiar with Wordpress, Raven, all social media platforms, constant contact, etc.
3. Be able to write learning and marketing content quickly
4. Be able to stack projects and move ahead quickly
5. Understand or be able to learn about SEO processes
6. Need to know word, adobe and excel, as well as other currently emerging tools