Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Development InternEsperanca, Inc.
Front-End Developer Intern at Tech Startup in New York CityEverlasting Footprint
Development FellowWestport Country Playhouse
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Intern ProgrammerPhoenix Group Metals
Front End Dev InternshipBrick & Portal
Graphic Designer UX – UIBookmark This
Posted: September 02 2016
Company Location: Belgium, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoodMe senses faces in videos & personalizes them with augmented reality masks and effects.
MoodMe helps mobile Apps developers increase emotional engagement, retention and monetization.
Our product is a Face SDK.
Check our Teaser: https://youtu.be/4iYjvSi4Y_c
Demo App: https://appsto.re/be/qeQebb.i
Our core technologies are proprietary: advanced face recognition & tracking, video real time personalization, artificial intelligence & machine learning.
ResponsibilitiesYou will have an important role working as part of the team led by one of the Co – Founders. We will require you to: Prioritize the visual identity and design of our Apps. We also need a redesign of our Web site and of our documents (PPT, PDF, Word). You will work directly with the 3 co – Founders. You’ll be managing a great creative team before you know it.
The overall job function is to create a new vision of MoodMe design and to create / adapt the design of MoodMe products, Mobile Apps for Consumers, Mobile Apps for Sports Fans, the Web site, the Social Media channels, all sales & marketing collaterals such as Video, Powerpoints, PDFs, WORD documents.
We want someone who can assist us in:
• Creating a visual style for MoodMe encompassing a coherent graphical design for all its touch points: Apps, Web site, documents, presentations, videos.
• Creating and constantly improving all design components (logos, icons, buttons, images, etc.) of the Mobile Apps.
• Enhancing the Design and look and feel of MoodMe Social media (existing and future) channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube, Vine, Pinterest, Weibo, etc.
• Aligning the Web site to new design styles.
• Participate in the creation of Videos showcasing MoodMe such as in special events (cf 1000 LIKE for our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/moodme.biz
• Participate in the creation of customer product demonstrations webcasts and sales / marketing material
• Assist with miscellaneous projects as they come up
Requirements• Great Design skills
• Creative talent Intelligence and communication
• A positive attitude
• Basic PC skills
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other Design and UX tools
• WordPress or other WCM tool skills
• Desire to influence the design of the coolest emotional engagement Applications