Customer Service RepresentativeTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Training Development InternFound Animals Foundation
UNPAID DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION INTERNSHIPDIGA STUDIOS
Web Developer JuniorMantis Marketing
Special Events and Membership Work ScholarAperture Foundation
Fundraising and Development InternshipIndiana Wildlife Federation
Entry Level Management PositionDavid Management Group
Java Script DeveloperMashtopatoes
Graphic Designer UX – UIBookmark This
Posted: September 02 2016
Company Location: Belgium, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoodMe senses faces in videos & personalizes them with augmented reality masks and effects.
MoodMe helps mobile Apps developers increase emotional engagement, retention and monetization.
Our product is a Face SDK.
Check our Teaser: https://youtu.be/4iYjvSi4Y_c
Demo App: https://appsto.re/be/qeQebb.i
Our core technologies are proprietary: advanced face recognition & tracking, video real time personalization, artificial intelligence & machine learning.
ResponsibilitiesYou will have an important role working as part of the team led by one of the Co – Founders. We will require you to: Prioritize the visual identity and design of our Apps. We also need a redesign of our Web site and of our documents (PPT, PDF, Word). You will work directly with the 3 co – Founders. You’ll be managing a great creative team before you know it.
The overall job function is to create a new vision of MoodMe design and to create / adapt the design of MoodMe products, Mobile Apps for Consumers, Mobile Apps for Sports Fans, the Web site, the Social Media channels, all sales & marketing collaterals such as Video, Powerpoints, PDFs, WORD documents.
We want someone who can assist us in:
• Creating a visual style for MoodMe encompassing a coherent graphical design for all its touch points: Apps, Web site, documents, presentations, videos.
• Creating and constantly improving all design components (logos, icons, buttons, images, etc.) of the Mobile Apps.
• Enhancing the Design and look and feel of MoodMe Social media (existing and future) channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, YouTube, Vine, Pinterest, Weibo, etc.
• Aligning the Web site to new design styles.
• Participate in the creation of Videos showcasing MoodMe such as in special events (cf 1000 LIKE for our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/moodme.biz
• Participate in the creation of customer product demonstrations webcasts and sales / marketing material
• Assist with miscellaneous projects as they come up
Requirements• Great Design skills
• Creative talent Intelligence and communication
• A positive attitude
• Basic PC skills
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other Design and UX tools
• WordPress or other WCM tool skills
• Desire to influence the design of the coolest emotional engagement Applications