Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Business Development / Sales InternAtmos energy
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Web Developer InternBookmark This
Par Excellence AMG Communications
2881 CASTRO VALLEY BLVD.
Castro Valley, CA
Posted: April 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreate tutoring site for conversational English.
Responsibilities• Create, design and manage a fully automated website
• Market website and gain clientele
• Advertise service on all social media platforms
Requirements• Advanced computer skills
• Passionate about the design, implementation and maintenance of web/app systems.
• Wordpress experience is a plus.
• General knowledge of major social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently