Social Media & Community Management InternLife On Top
Volunteer InternHope Family Resources
Volunteer InternHouse Of Hope International
Spring Membership and Programs Intern for the National Foundation for Women LegislatorsNational Foundation for Women Legislators
Business Development - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Connect With Training
General House Work InternQuantum Integrations
Business Development / Sales InternAtmos energy
Development Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Web Development InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElegran is a dynamic and growing luxury real estate firm. Elegran has been built upon a unique foundation of real estate industry expertise and technology competence. Based in Manhattan, Elegran has a large in-house marketing and web development division well-versed in both traditional and innovative real estate marketing strategies.
A web developer internship position is now available at Elegran. The web developer intern will work on multiple websites in Elegran’s web portfolio, participate in a variety of projects and learn to work in a professional web development environment.
We are seeking an intern who is savvy in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, and preferably with Ruby / Ruby on Rails experience. Experience with scrum or other agile framework is a plus.
We are a friendly collective of professional marketers and developers, who are motivated to help you master your skills as part of our team. Here at Elegran we pride ourselves on our fun and laid-back environment, with young co-workers from all over the world and a brand new office in bustling midtown Manhattan.
Benefits to being a part of the Elegran Team:
• Competitive monthly stipend offered for this position.
• Learning about web and software development and building a foundation for a successful career.
• Being part of a young, energetic, and professional team that promotes collaboration.
• Taking part in social and team-building opportunities.
• Work in an office located in the center of Manhattan, 2 blocks from Grand Central Terminal.
Responsibilities• Working with our in-house marketing and development teams (marketers, graphic designers, developers)
• Front-end development and site-building
• Back-end development of proprietary web applications
• Proactive problem solving, bug tracking, testing
Requirements• Undergraduate student or recent graduate with a major in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
• Being comfortable with Git
• Desire to write DRY code
• Existing web portfolio to present
• Experience with Ruby and RoR