Event SalesFirst Dry Clean
Mobile Developer Instructor (iOS or Android)CHEETAH
Web DeveloperDigital Artifex
Strategic Partnerships InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Gay Startup Technology Intern (iOS App Launch + Digital Marketing) in NYCVers
Web DeveloperOnsite Safety
Grant Writing Intern - Summer 2017Met Council
Development Intern - Summer 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Web Development InternshipBookmark This
8833 Gross Point, Suite 202
Posted: August 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking to put your design, coding, and web creation skills to work?
OneIMS is an online marketing company located in the greater Chicago area of Skokie. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a fast paced industry; a chance to develop your skills and gain invaluable hands-on experience. As the Web Development intern, you will get first-hand experience in creating websites for B2B brands as well as internally.
Responsibilities- Perform SEO on-page optimization tasks for current projects
- Build custom WordPress themes using HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and JQuery
- Ability to learn, leverage and contribute to an in-house Code Library
- Ability to troubleshoot and quickly fix browser compatibility issues
- Optimize existing front-end code to adhere to cross browser/device compatibility standards
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Stay current with web design/development industry advancements, trends and best practices
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards
- Teamwork, journaling, and time-management skills
Requirements- Currently enrolled undergraduate student or recent graduate
- Relevant experience in web development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital native with excellent technical skills to learn new tools
- Must be self motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Previous marketing internships or equivalent experience is a plus
- A minimum of 20 hours/week availability
Internship availability is open year round and lasts 3 months.