Music Business Development InternElixir Tune
Development InternMove to Amend
Marketing and Fundraising InternshipBURN Design Lab
Development Intern, Western RegionSpecial Olympics New York Inc.
Project ManagerJ&R Marketing
Internship Services SpecialistMEDA AB.
HR Strategy & FT Specialist Requisition ID: 101HQ217MEDA AB.
Funding and Resource Development VolunteerArt of Freedom
Web Development InternshipBookmark This
Knockout Media Group
16435 N Scottsdale Rd
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our websites. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Requirements- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
Preferred - Enthusiastic, Knowledge-hungry Learner, Adobe Photoshop CS6