Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Feeding Underweight Children
DescriptionWe are a growing online nutrition counseling practice looking for an independent learner interested in pediatric nutrition, particularly feeding disorders, feeding tubes and picky eating.
This is a virtual position ideal for an student interested in pediatric nutrition. The ideal candidate will know how to use Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus and be available to post 2 times a day on one or all of these platforms.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment