Financial AnalystBookmark This
Cresco Investment Solutions
DescriptionCresco Investment Solutions is a student run group that seeks to provide free investment opinions on trending stocks in the current market.
We are not a business, but simply an organization that seeks to mentor students the responsibilities and obligations of a financial analyst.
Here at Cresco Investment Solutions, we wish to educate and inform the investment community of potential short term and long term investment opportunities here in the United States of America.
ResponsibilitiesA financial analyst is responsible for making recommendations about investments and money-saving strategies. Their main job is to study the client’s assets to look for different ways of growing them and making even more money. They do a lot of research so that clients will have all the information they need to make their own financial decisions.
Please keep in mind that this position is aimed towards high school students and college undergraduates.
Requirements- Excellent experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Have taken or currently taking a course in economics
- High school education or better