Customer Service & Sales ManagementOnTrac
Human Resources InternCompany
Real estate Company looking for interns now - all majors welcomeReal Estate
INTERNSHIP: Advertising SalesTrend Prive Magazine
Sustainable Cities Engineering Internhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Digital Marketing InternBlackmore Partners Inc
Food Waste Economics Internhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Executive Intern Needed for Natural Foods StartupBookmark This
539 Pennsylvania St.
Posted: August 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello! My name is Glenn McElfresh, and I'm the CEO of Copper Cup. I'm looking for an intern to work closely with me as my team and I grow Copper Cup. We're a funded startup that produces turmeric lattes.
The ideal intern lives in Denver and is available to meet in-person at least 2 times a week, preferably more. This internship starts as soon as possible and will run as long as the intern has time. I request a minimum commitment of 2 months. It will take a few weeks to get to know each other and learn about Copper Cup.
There are three other cofounders, and we're all super passionate about food and building a big business with national distribution in just a few years. There will be lots of cool opportunities to work in a commercial kitchen, visit farms, and potentially get a full time job after this internship.
If you're passionate about food and fast growth, then this is the internship for you.
- Find potential e-commerce partners and manage reaching out
-Build and analyze business and sales models
- Analyze different pieces of equipment and make a purchase
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Interest in the health food category
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate using email, slack, or a task manager
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education