Paid Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Private Equity Summer Intern AssociateKamylon Capital, LLC
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Human Resources InternCompany
Real estate Company looking for interns now - all majors welcomeReal Estate
Sustainable Cities Engineering Internhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Digital Marketing InternBlackmore Partners Inc
Executive Intern Needed for Natural Foods StartupBookmark This
539 Pennsylvania St.
Posted: August 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello! My name is Glenn McElfresh, and I'm the CEO of Copper Cup. I'm looking for an intern to work closely with me as my team and I grow Copper Cup. We're a funded startup that produces turmeric lattes.
The ideal intern lives in Denver and is available to meet in-person at least 2 times a week, preferably more. This internship starts as soon as possible and will run as long as the intern has time. I request a minimum commitment of 2 months. It will take a few weeks to get to know each other and learn about Copper Cup.
There are three other cofounders, and we're all super passionate about food and building a big business with national distribution in just a few years. There will be lots of cool opportunities to work in a commercial kitchen, visit farms, and potentially get a full time job after this internship.
If you're passionate about food and fast growth, then this is the internship for you.
- Find potential e-commerce partners and manage reaching out
-Build and analyze business and sales models
- Analyze different pieces of equipment and make a purchase
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Interest in the health food category
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate using email, slack, or a task manager
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education