SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - REGULATORY AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT INTERNEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Human Resources InternCompany
Real estate Company looking for interns now - all majors welcomeReal Estate
INTERNSHIP: Advertising SalesTrend Prive Magazine
Executive Intern Needed for Natural Foods StartupFruitera
Sustainable Cities Engineering Internhttp://thecorr.org/index.php
Digital Marketing InternBlackmore Partners Inc
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Annabelle Candy Company
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills