Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
12 Months Paid English Teaching Position in Chengdu, China! Come See the Pandas!Bookmark This
Posted: May 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT MAKES CHENGDU UNIQUE
Travel! How’s this sound: Perched in a high mountain valley, Yellow Dragon National Park offers invigorating adventure options. The ambitious can trek to Lhasa, whitewater raft or embark on multi-day river journeys. Alternatively, a five-mile trot brings you to five terraced, temple pools glowing with stunning hues.
Food! When people think of Chengdu, they immediately think of hotpot - from simple spicy to moderate, three or four kinds of spices, as well as fish head hotpot, medical herbs hotpot. It’s fantastic!
Leisure! Chengdu is famous for its strong affinity for leisure and enjoyment. From traditional teahouses, theaters to modern pubs and clubs, people here know how to enjoy the night.
Pandas! The endangered species Giant Pandas are a mainstay of the city and its people. Eager to see, hug and even volunteer the cute bears? If you are thinking so, Chengdu, of course, is the best choice for you.
Join us now and you will receive arrival bonus. Start on June 8th to 21st you will get RMB5000. Start on June 22nd to July 5th you will get RMB4000. Start on July 6th to 19th you will get RMB3000. Start on July 20th to July 31st you will get RMB2500
* Passionate about teaching
Monthly salary RMB8000-10000 depends on your experience.
* Monthly KPI Bonuses available - up to 1500 RMB
* Accommodation Allowance of 1,000 RMB per month and Accommodation support
* Airfare allowance of 8,000 RMB per contract
* Paid annual leave (12-20 days + 12 days of Chinese National Holidays per contract)
* International Health insurance including dental coverage
* Airport pick-up upon arrival with welcome package ready at apartments
* Sponsored Z working visa
* Induction teacher training program
* ESL certification programs
* Sponsored Tefl in China certificate
* Classroom-based professional development
* Career promotion and transfer throughout the world’s leading private educational organization
* Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
* Passionate about teaching
* Bachelors degree
* Internationally-recognized TEFL certification (CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL will get priority)
* Native English speaker
* Creative, caring, and full of energy