Need Statistics Tutor ASAP. PAID CASH DAILY!!!TBA
Intern - World Language (Spanish) (32810)McGraw-Hill Education
Assistant Education Services Manager InternKaren Rossi Studios
NOW RECRUITING After-School PROGRAM INTERNS in NOHO!Hands For Hope LA
On-Campus Paid InternshipThe National Society of Leadership and Success
Adobe Captivate DeveloperBookmark This
Veterinary Bioscience Institute
Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
Winston Salem, NC
DescriptionVeterinary Bioscience Institute is looking for Adobe Captivate Developer to join our media production team. Our institute is working on development of medical, veterinary, and surgical training videos. These projects will offer interns a solid introduction to the medical, veterinary and biomedical fields, and introduction to development of surgical and medical training videos.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a young video editor or student.
* Online course production and placement
* Translation of power point lectures into captivate format
* Output and conversion of final product in a variety of formats for distribution
* Organization and file management of media and projects
* Creative assistant in the development of projects
What you’ll get from us
- A chance be part of a fun and dynamic start-up environment
- A great management team with decades of experience in leading education tech companies
- An awesome work atmosphere
- Opportunity to develop skills related to post production editing
Requirements-Knowledge of all elements of Adobe Captivate Developer.
-Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, a team player, and willing to meet the expectations of the Executive Producer's vision.
-Have the ability to edit content as well as interviews and other materials.
-Can think outside the box and be creative.
-Ability to work well without direct supervision as well as in a team environment
-Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
-Ability to work outside normal business hours
-Ability to listen carefully and implement creator's vision and directions accurately