Intern - World Language (Spanish) (32810)McGraw-Hill Education
Assistant Education Services Manager InternKaren Rossi Studios
NOW RECRUITING After-School PROGRAM INTERNS in NOHO!Hands For Hope LA
On-Campus Paid InternshipThe National Society of Leadership and Success
TEACH ENGLISH IN PALESTINELa Casa Learning Center
Child Care InternBookmark This
Christian Child Cares
711 Harrison ave
DescriptionChristian Child Cares is a startup minority owned business located in Scranton, PA. Our mission is to provide a safe, loving and nurturing environment where children learn to succeed throughout life while loving God, serving their families and community. . We provide 24 hours child care services. Our staff support our families by nurturing, inspiring, and engaging children to explore, manipulate and make sense of their environment,. Our curriculum focuses on the development of the WHOLE child to help them grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically. We are interested in the development of a rich program for our children. We welcome staff members with diverse experience to contribute to our growth. We aspire for excellence in our work and so closely work with Keystone Stars Program to create a rich experience for children, parents & staff. Currently, we are a group day care and expect to expand. The business is located in the home.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will work in close proximity with other staff members at the child care. S/he will assist the teacher in planning and implementing activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. The intern will assist in the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities of children. Assist in maintaining cleanliness, and orderliness. Work is primarily performed at the child care. Sometimes we organize field trips.
Thank you very much for your interest in working with Christian Child Cares. We look forward to working with you in a loving, vibrant and challenging atmosphere. We wish you all the best in your endeavors!
Requirements• The intern must love children & be willing to work in challenging situations with parents and children.
• Engages proactively with current and prospective parents and family members and be responsive to their needs
• Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
• Excellent organizational skills required
• Ability to be flexible in assignment
• CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain one
• Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills required
• The intern must be able to assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children
• Must be able to sustain a high level of energy
• Bend to perform various tasks numerous times throughout the day
• Stoop, sit on the floor
• Perform all activities with children, i.e. jump, dance, walk, run, etc. for extended periods of time
The successful candidates will have:
• 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
• Be creative and contribute ideas to provide a fun & rich learning atmosphere for the children.
. Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Self motivated to learn & work
• Enjoys routine office tasks
• Be a team player