Virtual Education Curriculum Development/Research InternshipBookmark This
• Virtual Education Curriculum Development/Research Internship
• Robert Braathe Enterprises Curriculum Internship Team
• Internship for credit and/or resume building
As an Educational Curriculum Intern at Braathe Enterprises you will gain valuable
experience working hands-on with clients in a virtual environment (online). You will be
tasked with projects ranging from curriculum development to career related research;
gaining both valuable knowledge and highly sought after experience. You will learn to
construct curriculums while abiding by state and local regulations, formulate effective
course materials that increase the learning experience and be provided ability to learn
career techniques through research projects. Curriculum Interns will also be afforded a
new network of peers within same career field and work alongside other interns
completing miscellaneous projects to include blog construction.
Responsibilities• Gain experience through assisting in curriculum development.
• Create necessary materials used throughout the lessons to include, worksheets and
other learning documents.
• Research and provide suggestions of materials used within lectures while abiding
by all state/local regulations of curriculum development.
• Produce course syllabus
• Effectively manage tasks using online project management tools.
Requirements• Willing to provide 4-7hrs a week towards internship projects/opportunities
• Self-starter able to work in a virtual environment
• Education major/interest in becoming a teacher
• Seeking Education Curriculum experience