Events and Fundraising InternSalem Education Foundation
Park EducatorNational Park Service- Olmsted National Historic Site
FREE SAP TRAINING FOR OPT STUDENTSverity solutions
Education Intern - Mass Audubon South Coast SanctuariesMass Audubon South Coast Sanctuaries
Summer Internship in Environmental Education and LiteratureBookTrails
Financial Education Events PlannerBookmark This
Options Mind Inc.
DescriptionOptions Mind Inc. is a Chicago based financial education company.
Our mission is for people to become financially educated and independent.
We provide unbiased financial and investment education unlike any broker/dealer or financial institution selling financial products and services.
We cover everything from financial planning, economy, stocks, options, futures, precious metals and real estate investing.
We service Chicago land area, but for larger accounts we can go nation wide.
We also had several international tours to Europe.
We don't care where the market is going, up down, sideways or volatile, people can make $
Most of the seminars are weekend seminars or after work hours.
fore more info, go to www.optionsmind.com
Responsibilities- can work remotely
- set up meetings, follow up with clients and/or HR departments
- Using salesforce (system will be provided) identify potential clients in the area or broader
- Learn about financial industry, investments, trading ...
- Monitor calendar, ensuring events planned is on schedule
- develop financial literature manuals for clients
- attend seminars and provide assistance to clients
Requirements- self motivated, open-minded, willing to learn and interested in investment education
- economy classes or degree desired not mandatory
- able to use Office, Internet ...
- strong people and communication skills
- well organized and system oriented