We have 10 reasons for you to chooseTEC(Teach Experience China) and come to mysterious ChinaShanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co,, Ltd
Internship in Danang Vietnam_ English Teaching Assistant - FPT UniversityFPT Corporation
Instructional Design Internship - unpaid initially, paid after 60 days!Nine Purple Fire, Inc.
Summer Camp InternHome Away From Home Montessori School
Education InternBookmark This
The Trevor Project
8704 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionABOUT THE TREVOR PROJECT
Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
The Program Intern for Education is responsible for coordinating the nationwide distribution of Survival Kits, working with the Education Managers to ensure materials and volunteers for the Lifeguard Workshop program are in place for our commitment to schools and youth (including our government grants), coordinating outreach to schools nationwide, and assisting in the evaluation processes for the educational programs.
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or have recently completed one;
• Volunteer and/or service experience;
• High level of professionalism with good comprehension skills;
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Friendly and outgoing personality, enthusiasm and dedication to teamwork;
• Computer literacy, including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
• Demonstrated experience working in a multicultural environment where commitment to diversity based on race, ethnic origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and physical ability is an important institutional value;
• Strong commitment to The Trevor Project’s mission.
• Experience or interest in outreach to schools, colleges, and youth-serving organizations nationwide.