Summer Internship in Environmental Education and LiteratureBookTrails
Petersen Automotive Museum Education Department InternPetersen Automotive Museum
After School Program AdvisorThe Learning Together Company
ECHO Summer Education Internship- Paid PositionECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center
Apply now to become a Packback Brand AmbassadorPackback
Education InternBookmark This
San Diego History Center
1649 El Prado, Suite 3
San Diego, CA
DescriptionThe San Diego History Center is committed to providing learning and career-enhancing opportunities to eligible college, graduate-level, and recent graduates. Education interns have in the past developed curriculum and gallery guides for our school programs, served as gallery greeters or docents, supported Education staff in the School in the Park program, developed newsletters, among other projects. Students and recent graduates in history, museum studies, education, fine art are highly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities- Attend all intern or relevant Education meetings.
- Schedule permitting, assist staff with on-site programs, public programs, and special events.
- Conduct research as directed by the Director of Education.
- Provide administrative support, as needed.
Requirements- A background in history or museum studies is preferred but not required
- A strong interest in museums, education, history or San Diego history is necessary.
- An ability to work professionally with the public.
- Excellent organizational skills.