Site Manager Assistant Intern (Spring 2015)The Centers for Families and Children
Non-Profit Education InternshipCommunity Harvest Project
Family Project Management Intern (Spring 2015)The Centers for Families and Children
English as a Second Language Intern (Spring 2015)The Centers for Families and Children
Assistant Preschool TeacherLittle Lambs of Paulus Hook Toddler Drop Off/Preschool Alternative Program
Education Marketing InternBookmark This
National Equity Project
1720 Broadway, 4th Fl
DescriptionThe National Equity Project is an innovative nonprofit organization focused on equity-driven leadership development and organizational design. We believe that every child has the right to a quality education, and we coach people to make good on that promise.
Our mission is to dramatically improve educational experiences, outcomes, and life options for students and families who have been historically underserved by their schools and districts.
Our organization is committed to dramatic growth and expansion in the next few years, and are launching a new professional development event series to help drive that growth.
We are located in Oakland, CA next to BART. Interns will be based in our office although some work may be completed off-site.
ResponsibilitiesProfessional Development Event Support
• Provide a range of support to launch our new webinar and professional development event series including market research and opportunity landscape mapping
• Create an external conference calendar/database. Research potential marketing and networking opportunities.
Web Marketing Support
• Research and identify opportunities for new landing pages, SEO keywords, etc.
• Manage Google Adwords and modify website to optimize Adwords impact.
Marketing Content Development
• Interviews with staff and possibly external partners. Flag notable stories for follow up; track patterns and through-lines; and creatively present stories for internal and external sharing.
• Work with communications team to create processes to share stories with external and internal audiences.
• Support the development of our Annual Report, website, and other materials for external story-sharing.
Requirements• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent research skills
• Strong administrative skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to prioritize assignments
• High degree of professional conduct as the position may involve client interaction
• Strong design sense, understanding of the role of brand and other basic marketing principles
• Event planning experience preferred
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Adwords highly beneficial
• Familiarity with and/or commitment to K-12 education reform preferred