Superstar Educator - Educational Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis internship will provide very valuable skills and experiences for anyone interested in education. And, at the same time, you will be responsible for helping to shape the futures of school-age kids across the country and around the world.
Help teachers and students around world by creating study guides that focus on the Common Core Curriculum. The study guides will be integrated into a web-enabled educational platform to serve up highly interactive, multimedia study guides and tests.
You will be trained on basic Web design concepts, basic HTML, image manipulation, and general application use as needed. You will also be trained on study guide and test design techniques.
Responsibilities- Create study guides that focus in Common Core Curriculum areas. The study guides will include questions, answer options, tips, and full explanations. For example, 8th grade math would include: Number System, Expressions and Equations, Functions, Geometry, and Statistics and Probability. Each study guide will be approximately 20 questions long.
- Enter the study guides into the educational platform.
Requirements- Reside in the United States with English as primary language.
- Minimum BS or BA degree (or current university student)
- Background in teaching and/or education.
- Strong general computer and Internet skills. Comfortable working with a variety of desktop applications.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.