Fundraising InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionCameroonONE is a Boston-based 501c3 charity organization that takes orphaned children from the Republic of Cameroon out of their orphanages and places them in the households of surviving family members In Central Africa while funding all educational and healthcare needs as well as providing a stipend to the caretaker- We do privatized foster care in a state where the government is incapable of providing essential services. We are looking for an intern willing and capable to work autonomously to run a summer or fall fundraising campaign.
- Create and administer your own fundraising campaign to sponsor 60 orphans for one year.
- Operate with a self-sufficient and independent approach.
- Draft procedural documents to replicate your campaign.
- Interview and train your replacement for the following season.
- Recent Graduate or pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Government, Public Policy, etc).
- Possess excellent communication skills and is qualified to represent the organization.
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, creative, and adaptable.