INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER / eLearning / MASTERS or GRAD LevelBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionIntern Opportunity / Mgmnt Level Instructional Designer
- Create courses for web & mobile based eLearning for Lifestyle / Relationships / Self Improvement.
* This internship will pay a stipend when project is complete based on performance.
* May convert to full time quickly if your performance justifies advancement.
The l-Designer intern will develop training content and curriculum as well as develop course content / flow.
Consults with the Training Leaders on media and methods that are consistent with the audience location, learner profile, learning outcomes and training program content.
Selects media and graphical treatment consistent with both our technology and learning audience.
Has knowledge of instructional technologies and advanced skills with course work, graphics, animation and audio development software, web audio video and development software like Storyline, LearnDash, Captivate, DominKnow.
Responsibilities• The Instructional Designer will work as an integral part of a collaborative global training team
• Plan, organize, design and develop training curriculum, materials and programs to meet specific training needs.
• Delivery of training programs specific to new products and services, systems, processes and tools in support of
new service capabilities and processes
• Analyze learning needs and partner with Training Leader and subject matter experts to provide input for course
• May facilitate training during introduction of new programs.
• Assist in the development and delivery of web-based materials.
• Identify and implement more effective and efficient methods for designing, developing, delivering course
• Support and participate in process and quality improvement initiatives.
• Works closely with management and subject matter experts to translate business objectives into training and
development solutions and to ensure training materials are effective, current, relevant and compatible with
Company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Develops and organizes training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational material.
• Assist in needs assessment for new course development and existing course revision, including eliciting and
specifying requirements with stakeholders
Requirements• Minimum 2 years instructional design experience
• BS/BA in Instructional Design or equivalent education and experience preferred
• A clear understanding of using and applying web / mobile technologies/ multimedia technologies
• Knowledge of web-based multimedia (e.g., video, audio, graphics, web) for learning and training purposes
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Demonstrated application of adult learning and instructional design principles
• Experience creating effective e-learning courses utilizing Storyline, Articulate and Captivate, LearnDash
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong project management skills
• Excellent planning and organizing skills, especially prioritizing multiple projects
• Proficient with MS Office and other instruction design tools
• Enthusiasm and desire to advance self and others personally and professionally
• Ability to evaluate and analyze training materials for clarity and organization, instructional effectiveness, and
format. Must have a keen eye for detail
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
Preferred: Two years experience successfully developing and delivering training curriculum
Knowledge of Claro Authoring Tool A STRONG asset.