Education InternBookmark This
The Creative Kitchen
79 Worth Street
DescriptionAre you passionate about food and children? Join NYU Food Studies graduate, Cricket Azima and The Creative Kitchen team to help kids discover the joys of cooking, learning through food, and eating while exercising your culinary talents!
We are looking for dynamic, kid-loving, self-motivated interns with experience in management, media, journalism and/or web communications.
The Creative Kitchen™ teaches children about food and how to cook in a fun, safe, and educational manner. The multi-faceted company includes a variety of media outlets which promote the curriculum. Targeting children ages two and older, the company focuses on teaching, writing, producing creative content, and consulting to present educational content through food-related activities. The founder, Cricket Azima, inspires children to express themselves creatively through cooking and the arts. www.thecreativekitchen.com
ResponsibilitiesDuties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the education aspect of kids cooking classes, parties, and playdates
- Creating grocery orders for cooking classes, parties and playdates
- Writing product reviews for foods and children’s cooking supplies
- Aid in administrative duties, including invoicing, organizing calendars and data upkeep
- Assist in research and development of new advertising client endeavors
- Assist with development and implementation of the Kids Food Festival
- Develop relationships and liaison between The Creative Kitchen and partners and clients