Lesley University, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Academic Advising Center InternLesley University
Assistant, Continuing Education - Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS)American Library Association
Internship in China, getting Tesol certificate freely!!!US New Power
Classroom AssistantWorld Communications Charter School
Artistic/Education InternChicago Children's Theatre
Marketing InternBookmark This
Siam Singapore International School
DescriptionSiam Singapore International School is Bangkok's newest premier singaporean educational curriculum provider. We have opened our doors for year round enrollment of pre-primary and primary students. We are currently in need of some young and enthusiastic interns to help boost our marketing presence here in Thailand. We have an office in Portland, Oregon that deals with a different part of our parent companies business. That is why we were interested in looking for foreign interns that may be interested in working overseas.
We are located downtown Bangkok. If you would like to know more about our company and staff, please visit http://www.siamsingapore.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.