Summer Internship - Program StaffHatteras Island Ocean Center
Summer Teaching FellowGeneration Teach
TeacherJoyland Prime Academy
15 Internship opprtunities available in Joyland Prime Academy located in a developing country -KenyaJoyland Prime Academy
Instructors & Camp Management - Tech Camp for 6-9 year oldsiD Tech
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: 597 days ago
DescriptionEDUSOL delivers competency-based business education. We believe that business professionals should be well-equipped and educated to manage today's business environment. To that end, we offer university-level courses for a fraction of the cost. Knowing something does not directly equate to learning or the ability to use this knowledge for the betterment of the individual, the companies they work for, and society at large.
Our committed group of professionals and seasoned faculty are here to support you and your success. As an organization we have shed most of the bureaucracy and excess administrative layers to make it cost effective for those taking our courses.
We also sponsor the "EDUSOL Proyect" a commitment to offer free business education to underserved populations around the globe. We believe that current technology is capable of making this a reality. If you are interested in forming part of this larger vision, please, contact us.
Two positions open, one to work on the marketing plan, the other to work develop regional, and internet promotional strategy. You will not be working on a sideline proyect, but providing real and tangible deliverables. Like any real job you will be measured according to results and value created to the company. This is real work experience.
Yo can find more about us at www.edusol.us
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Enhance web site communication/message to target market.
- Promote branding and services through effective web strategies.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.