Marketing/Advertising Internship with a Progressive Education Learning CenterBookmark This
Clavis Learning Center
DescriptionClavis Learning Center's focus is not solely to help our students achieve high goals in school, but to discipline and expand their minds for a lifetime of achievement while inspiring students and the world to think logically and critically. We aim to build critical thinking skills in the young generation in order to ensure volumes of improvement in our future. Our overall goal is to revolutionize education in order to produce a more informed, aware and conscientious world. We serve students in the North Atlanta area.
We currently have a marketing/public relations internship opportunity with our successful business. We have potential of hiring the right individual for a full time position along with growing with our company. Serious inquiries only, please. This position is available for one highly motivated, dynamic and proactive individual. The right candidate for this position will have an interest in advertising, marketing, dealing with business employees, learning integrative marketing and social media marketing.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Attention to detail and follow through is very important. In the cover letter, please tell us your favorite color. We like to know you pay attention to detail.
Responsibilities• Collaborate with staff on blogging and growing social media presence
• Measure and strategize effectiveness of social media outlets and promotions
• Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and programs in order to increase presence in creative industries
• Assist in marketing strategic materials/company information in specific demographic areas
• Distribute or deliver marketing material
RequirementsPlease note: Only apply if you meet the following requirements. All interested applicants should send a brief cover letter specifically concerning this internship posting and a resume with 3 references [at least 2 professional references- employers, professors, etc.] Due to the number of submissions, only applicants with ALL required information will be considered.
• College student pursuing marketing/public relations degree or related program (FOR CREDIT ONLY); Will consider recent graduates if he/she is the right individual
• Desire and passion for the field in which you are pursuing
• Mac OSX, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Excel & Word specifically); Knowledge of Adobe CS, Constant Contact & Wordpress is a plus
• Creative problem solving and disciplined strategy implementation
• Strong communication, typing and creative writing skills are necessary
• Proficient in all aspects of social media management with the ability to contribute and play a key role in the company's social network presence
Please note-having a FB or Twitter account does not make you an expert on social media
• Must be able to commit to a minimum of 4 months (one semester), 2-3 days per week (flexible hours- we are open 7 days/week)
• Team oriented!! We work together here! No egos please, just a friendly, positive, can-do attitude!