Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionEDUSOL is developing intelligent design modules to be used in competency-based university-level courses to be used by underserved populations around the globe. We are looking for someone that can use the software (so far Articulate) to create engaging, effective, fluid, elegant learning modules to be used in different platforms. It should work well in telephones, tablets, and computers. The content should use different media formats to keep students engaged and target long term learning of the brain.
This is an unpaid internship. You would be working to deliver a real-life project. This is not a sideline project like usually given to students. The company is new and the right candidate has a good potential to make this a real job.
If you are interested write me a message at email@example.com......check our website first www.edusol.us.....Harold
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment