Part-time Assistant TeachersBookmark This
Engineering For Kids
DescriptionEngineering for Kids is looking for energetic and highly motivated people who enjoy working with kids, teaching them to be the next generation of engineers! As a lead teacher, you will be professionally trained on our curriculum and work closely with assistant teachers to facilitate programs. There is the opportunity for assistant teachers to eventually move into lead teacher position. Former experience presenting to a group is preferred. Also, prior facilitation or training skills would be a plus. This is a part-time position with flexible hours with opportunities for Fall 2013, Spring 2014, and 2014 summer camps.
ResponsibilitiesManages the day-to-day operations of the classes. Sole purpose is to manage the classes.
Prepares lessons, controls inventory, handles logistics while managing assistant teachers and students
Requirements• has experience and enjoy working with children ages 4-14
• has reliable transportation
• be able to travel throughout Dane County area
• has flexibility, excellent work ethic and be dependable
• has great organizational skills and be able to work independently
• has experience with video game design or programming
• has experience presenting to a group, facilitation or training would be a plus
• Prior experience as an educator or completing a degree in the education or engineering field is also a plus
• pass a background check