Public Relations InternBookmark This
Clavis Learning Center
DescriptionClavis is a successful company that is looking to expand their client base in Georgia. We are a progressive, cutting edge learning center that use customized ways of implementing specific skills to our clients. We are based out of North Atlanta. We are looking for a select few to join us in this growing company.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.