Assistant Preschool TeacherLittle Lambs of Paulus Hook Toddler Drop Off/Preschool Alternative Program
Translations from English to PortugueseProject Management Certification Organization
Education Services/Writing/Podcasting InternshipScalar Learning LLC
Teach and Learn in KoreaThe Korean Education Center
Early Childhood Education NannySadCo
Make a Difference: Creative Social Media CommunicationsBookmark This
United Intentions Foundation LLC
DescriptionInternship Title: Creative Social Media Communications
Department: Marketing and Communications
Semester: Fall, Spring, Summer
The Creative Social Media Communications assists in researching, writing, editing, and distributing marketing materials, videos, and communications via the social media and blog channels.
This internship provides a rich opportunity to build a professional portfolio and gain valuable professional experience as a Writer. Experience may be used for school credit. As skills develop, position may turn into part-time paid work or a career.
United Intentions Foundation is currently launching a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will integrate their vibrant and passionate skills into sharing United Intentions articles and content. This is an exciting position and an opportunity to gain a ton of great online experience.
UNITED INTENTIONS FOUNDATION
OUR VISION IS TO ASSIST PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD TO CREATE A MORE MEANINGFUL AND INTENTIONAL LIFE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT.
United Intentions Foundation is a free online community resource which enables one to create and perfect one’s own directed thoughts or intentions. Specifically it allows individuals to collectively make an impact by uniting with others world-wide, in real-time to focus on a single intention.
United Intentions Foundation has created a Free online community resource that helps people to…
• Enjoy the process of living more intentional life.
• Socialize with positive and supportive worldwide community.
• Gain an accumulative effect by watching intention videos with others.
• Set attainable goals by bridging the conscious with the subconscious mind.
• As a member, create your own intentions with web-based tools.
• Participate in groups, webinars, and workshops for higher learning.
United Intentions Foundations is directed towards providing excellent resources and assistance for people to live intentionally, in the present moment, as they realize their goals, dreams, and aspirations. Our team is…
• Experienced, talented, and passionate team providing a resource for an intentional community while offering career development opportunities.
• A culture built around our guiding principle of “Higher Intentions Through Empowered Thinking”.
• Developing leadership and business experience skills for interns who participate in our internship program.
• A Board of Directors who are enthusiastic role models about the mission of helping people focus their intentions in the now.
• Committed to obtaining long-term funding to continue to build intentional communities and economic opportunities around the world.
• Building long-term relations
Responsibilities* Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
* Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google+ and more
* Website and social media optimization
* Keyword analysis
* Flexible hours
* 5 to 20 hours a week
Compensation or Considerations
College credit is available along with the opportunity to gain valuable training and experience working with our nonprofit organization. This is a non-paid position that may turn into a part -time or career position.
How to Apply
Apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Thomas at 404-454-9500.
Requirements* Commitment of 5 to 20 hours per week
* Intermediate skills with email, word, and excel.
* Social media posting skills on any social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google plus, Youtube, or Linkedin.