Summer Camp Room AnimatorBookmark This
Marbles Kids Museum
201 E Hargett St
DescriptionMarbles Kids Museum is seeking individuals to join our Summer Camps Team. This team provides high quality play-based camp experiences for campers from 3-10 years old.
Marbles Kids Museum is a hands-on, minds-on children’s museum that inspires imagination, discovery and learning through extraordinary adventures in play and larger-than-life IMAX® experiences. Our vibrant family destination offers innovative exhibits, daily programs, camps, birthday parties and special events.
• Assist lead Camp Animator in creating a safe, fun, playful camp environment.
• Maintain materials and support all activities within a specific theme and age-based camp room.
• Prepare activity materials and facilitate the delivery of planned programming within the room.
• Work closely with the Administrative Staff to help ensure timely preparation and smooth delivery of high quality child-centered camp programs.
• Work with entire Summer Camps team to support each camps individual theme through explorations and experiences.
• Provide a positive role model who understands and supports the individual needs of campers.
• Room Themes include:
Creative Explorations ( Science and Arts)
Games and Manipulatives
Themed Activity rooms
This is a non-paid internship position, opportunities exist June – August, hours varied
• Pursuing a BS/BA or Graduate level degree in either early or primary education, or room theme related subject area.
• A sincere, joyful desire to work with children and support play.
• Flexibility and responsiveness to a fast-paced camp environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic Camps Team.
• Ability to remain consistently playful and positive regardless of circumstance throughout the camp day.