Work Readiness Employment CounselorCareer Plus Agency
Summer intern - design and marketingadapptED co.
Summer intern - curriculum developmentadapptED co.
Kumon Center AssistantKumon of Houston Heights
Education InternInternational Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
Harmony University | Education and Event CoordinationBarbershop Harmony Society
Basketball and Fitness Coaches (MALES ONLY)Camp Weequahic
***SUMMER 2016 OPPORTUNITY*** WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Virtual Assistant - Voice Over AssistantBookmark This
The TJac Educational Consulting Group
Posted: June 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe TJac Educational Consulting Group is committed to Taking Jesus Across Communities through the provision of Educational Services to churches, school districts and licensed child care facilities. Services provided include educational consulting, training, employment placement, curriculum, proposal and grant development, and direct educational services. All services are provided in face-to-face or distance learning modules.
Responsibilities- Record narrations for Power Point presentations as requested.
Requirements- Must possess a spotless Criminal Background
- Must excel in the use of all Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, etc.)
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must possess an excellent speaking voice
- Must be at least a Junior in an accredited College or University
- Must be an independent team player
- Must be able to work well with Team Members and Program Applicants