Spark Clean Energy 2015-2016 Fellowship - AnchorageSpark Clean Energy
English teaching job positions available in ChinaBeijing Sijifengxing International Education Organization
Childcare floaterRising Star Christian Academy
EDUCATION INTERNAnn Arbor Symphony Orchestra
Part-time Lead Children's TeacherEngineering for Kids
WIN – “Writing Is Necessary” Project - Assistant (Office Internship) *SPRING*Bookmark This
Next Level Publishing
2810 Morris Ave
DescriptionThe W.I.N “Writing is Necessary” Project, is a nationwide school and youth initiative uniquely designed to motivate students and introduce them to an effective method of approaching different writing techniques. Our workshops assist students with assignments, essays, term papers, letters and standardized tests.
This programs is ran and developed by Next Level Publishing, LLC
Requirements- Schedule appointments, process mail, answer phones, draft and execute expense reports, manage travel plans, order supplies and merchandise
- Scheduling appointments, processing mail, answering phones, drafting and executing expense reports, managing travel plans, ordering supplies and merchandise
- Assist with coordinating event requests
- Assist with set-up and breakdown for events or guest appearances
- Researching school and colleges for the WIN Program.
- Create a binder and manage the database.
- Use social media as an avenue to promote events/appearances and solicit sponsorship for the WIN (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo)
- Send out letters and media packets to potential clients and corporations
- Provide administrative assistance to the VP of Marketing and Operations
- Provide follow-up calls on leads and inquires
- 10-20 Hours Per Week