Building Classroom Project ManagerJoyland Prime Academy
Desire to be an entrepreneur in Education?Minds of the Future Academy
HCOP Pre-Health ScholarsHealth Careers Opportunity Program
Course Content Developer InternLaureate Education
(((*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Art TeacherMiftaahul Uloom Academy
Academic AssistantBookmark This
313 High Street
Posted: March 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with after-school programming for youth ages 4-18. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will assist with program development, assessments and evaluations.
Responsibilities1. Assist with the delivery of a high quality after-school program in accordance with organizations mission, policies and procedures for youth ages 4-18.
2. Research, develop and implement various program assessment methods to measure the program’s impact
3. Research various tutoring methods and ideas.
4. Perform various office tasks such as, but not limited to: answering of phones, data entry, mailings, typing, etc.
5. Provide weekly reports to volunteer coordinator
6. Performs related duties as assigned.
7. Follow Roseville REC Center policies and procedures, including those related to disciplinary situations and emergency procedures.
RequirementsComputer software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher
Ability to motivate and support at-risk youth
Ability to have fun