Education Intern (Unpaid)The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design
Museum Education Interns- HOUSING PROVIDEDSusan B Anthony Birthplace Museum
(((*FAST PACED - INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
The Dr. Omar Simpson Internship ProgramOmar Simpson Foundation
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Woodworking/craft instructor for summerSummit Camp & Travel
Biology Tutors WantedMasterra
Economics Tutors WantedMasterra
Academic AssistantBookmark This
313 High Street
Posted: March 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting with after-school programming for youth ages 4-18. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will assist with program development, assessments and evaluations.
Responsibilities1. Assist with the delivery of a high quality after-school program in accordance with organizations mission, policies and procedures for youth ages 4-18.
2. Research, develop and implement various program assessment methods to measure the program’s impact
3. Research various tutoring methods and ideas.
4. Perform various office tasks such as, but not limited to: answering of phones, data entry, mailings, typing, etc.
5. Provide weekly reports to volunteer coordinator
6. Performs related duties as assigned.
7. Follow Roseville REC Center policies and procedures, including those related to disciplinary situations and emergency procedures.
RequirementsComputer software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher
Ability to motivate and support at-risk youth
Ability to have fun