Math/Science Summer InternshipCK-12 Foundation
Family Engagement InternshipSpringfield Museums
Spring/Summer Marketing Intern - The School of The New York Times (SoNYT)The School of The New York Times (SoNYT)
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) - WIN - "Writing Is Necessary" Project AssistantNext Level Publishing
Essay EditorsDreamGo Inc
Education Intern at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Sr. Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Writer / Editor (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Academic Content WriterBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2017
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssignmentHelpNet ( http://www.assignmenthelp.net/) is an online tutoring company which provides students with online tutoring and homework help services for grades K-12, College, University and graduate school.
ResponsibilitiesThe selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Develop the content matter applicable to concepts of undergraduate curriculum for courses like - History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Law, Management, HM (Hotel Management), Mass Communication, BCA, etc.
- Drafting books / academic lesson plan / mock papers / test series on same..
- Proof reading and editing according to standard written English.
- Developing high quality questions and tests that help students to learn, or assess student learning levels
- Designing the power point presentations/excel sheet/word etc
RequirementsThose candidates can apply who:
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
SkillsRequired - Academic Writing, Academic English, Academic Research, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Writing News Releases, Research and Analysis