LIONMAN / BLUE LION Assistant Teacher InternLIONMAN Foundation, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternEducatorNow
Content Writers & Social Media ExpertPenny Anthem
Alternative Education InternshipUnwritten Roads
(SUMMER) Part-Time Curriculum / Test Prep Publishing Intern (PAID) - High School Students WelcomeSupertutor Media, Inc.
2017 Summer Art Camps InternshipsPlymouth Center for the Arts
Swim InstructorCamp Emerson
Paid Sales & Marketing Internship PositionHameray Publishing Group
Academic Content WriterBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2017
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssignmentHelpNet ( http://www.assignmenthelp.net/) is an online tutoring company which provides students with online tutoring and homework help services for grades K-12, College, University and graduate school.
ResponsibilitiesThe selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Develop the content matter applicable to concepts of undergraduate curriculum for courses like - History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Law, Management, HM (Hotel Management), Mass Communication, BCA, etc.
- Drafting books / academic lesson plan / mock papers / test series on same..
- Proof reading and editing according to standard written English.
- Developing high quality questions and tests that help students to learn, or assess student learning levels
- Designing the power point presentations/excel sheet/word etc
RequirementsThose candidates can apply who:
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
SkillsRequired - Academic Writing, Academic English, Academic Research, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Writing News Releases, Research and Analysis