Specialized Tests Question DeveloperP.Y.E. Education Center
Teacher's assistantP.Y.E. Education Center
Art and Music Curriculum Writing InternshipYoung Men and Women's African Heritage Association
Part-time Recruitment Consultant remotely, University based – GHRGHR
Early childhood EducatorInstitute for Pan African Cultural Education
Cultural Literacy SpecialistsInstitute for Pan African Cultural Education
Cultural Education and Achievement CoordinatorInstitute for Pan African Cultural Education
English Language Instructor InternshipAnaheim University
Academic Content WriterBookmark This
Posted: February 16 2017
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssignmentHelpNet ( http://www.assignmenthelp.net/) is an online tutoring company which provides students with online tutoring and homework help services for grades K-12, College, University and graduate school.
ResponsibilitiesThe selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Develop the content matter applicable to concepts of undergraduate curriculum for courses like - History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, Law, Management, HM (Hotel Management), Mass Communication, BCA, etc.
- Drafting books / academic lesson plan / mock papers / test series on same..
- Proof reading and editing according to standard written English.
- Developing high quality questions and tests that help students to learn, or assess student learning levels
- Designing the power point presentations/excel sheet/word etc
RequirementsThose candidates can apply who:
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
SkillsRequired - Academic Writing, Academic English, Academic Research, Writing For The Web
Preferred - Writing News Releases, Research and Analysis