Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Assistant Manager of Academic ProgramsBookmark This
Posted: October 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Archipel University Business English Center:
AUBE Center, an offshoot of the Eritaj Foundation- founded in 1999 to promote a renewed Haiti through education, social and economic development, is a pioneer educational platform based in Port au Prince Haiti with links in Massachusetts, California, Canada and Africa. AUBE Center is committed to bringing first class education to the people of Haiti by taking advantage of the available resources which were not accessible to previous generations of scholars.
We are looking for an Assistant Dean of Academic Program with a track record in technical writing. This person must have experience in education and with curriculum development, a graduate student in the field of Education or a related field, a retired professor or is very interested in developing expertise in Executive Educational Management.
Please submit a letter of interest to email@example.com along with your resume for consideration.
ResponsibilitiesOnline Management with an Occasional Trip to Haiti
1. Contribute in technical writing of academic materials and curricula
2. Complete the data management for the AUBE Center's academic website
3. Work closely with Dean and Managers to meet the needs of the program
4. Monitor and evaluate processes
5. Propose course of action as needed
Requirements1. Expert writer, visionary leader and committed person
2. Either scholarly or proven expertise in technical writing and education
3. Ability and willingness to work online
4. Some time to commit to the position- a retired expert or high energy student with proven leadership skills
5. Masters Level and above - (special case of proven leadership in the field will be considered)