Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Business Development Employee Training Human Resources Intern for Video IT StartUp NYC (Remote OKBookmark This
21-03 44th Avenue
Long Island City, NY
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSnowSugar VIdeo IT StatUp started Nov 2015 to build our company culture like KYOCERA, MindValley and Zappos.
May available REMOVE/Virtual internship too
SnowSugar Video will provide video marketing membership site to support local business and creators.
: : Leaning Real Time from our team and each others : :
- Assist admin tasks
- Create Tutorial using Screen Shearing software or GIF animation
- Help writing job manuals
- Organize and plan training and webinars
- Help creating power point presentation slides
: : Project Goal : :
* All interns and staffs are communicated well
* Share all the Updates daily
* Educated weekly with new information
* Set Positive Mindset and work enviroment
Would you like to challenge this project?
If you are interested in learning about building a great company culture to work in rest of your life along your passion, this is great internship position to learn how to built a company culture.
This position is Unpaid. We don't charge tuition for you to learn from us. (^_-)
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills