STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Environmental Education Internship - Summer seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Spring seasonGrowing Gardens
Environmental Education Internship - Full seasonGrowing Gardens
Student Admissions OfficeInternational Language Institute (ILI)
Summer Camp CounselorsCamp Weequahic
Math/Computer science internshipEvergreen Academy of Math and Computer Science
Nature Small Farm Veterinary for Special Needs Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Launch Academy Tutoring Company
1100 Riverwalk Terrace, Suite 100
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch Academy Tutoring Company provides academic coaching to 50+ families on a weekly basis and has worked with hundreds of families in Tulsa and the surrounding areas. Our mission as a company is to help students get into their dream college and save loads of cash with scholarships.
Our business doubled last year and it is looking like it's going to do it again this year! That means we are looking for hungry and academically savvy iterns who want something easy to sell. This is where you come in :)
People want to give us money - it's your job to help them. They may have questions and are looking to see if Launch Academy is the solution for them. Thankfully, you will do whatever it takes to help the right clients get the right solution :)
In addition to that, you would help out with some day-to-day business tasks like scheduling, data research, and communicating with company staff and the clients.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office Applications, Communication Skills, Outgoing, Energetic, Fun Loving
Preferred - Adobe InDesign, Test Preparation, Academic Tutoring