Education Research Intern/ FellowThomas B. Fordham Institute
Child Caregiver - InternYoung Inspirations Child Care Center
TutorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Education Program internship at Truman LibraryTruman Library
Part-time Assistant ManagerKumon of Houston Heights
Postsecondary Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Academic Spring 2017 InternshipEd Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
PO Box 2536
Posted: February 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScEdeals.com is a new upcoming and fast growing internet company, which posts deals in the local communities for science, education, learnings and healthcare products and services. We are family owned and very approachable business people and expanding very fast in the DC area.
ScEdeals.com is hiring energetic, highly self-motivated, trust-worthy Sales Interns to add in our team. Our interns will be responsible for signing up new business deals to participate in our wonderful marketing programs. Your introduction to merchants will come primarily from your prospecting efforts with an occasional inbound lead. We are looking for dynamic sales professionals who can do tele-marketing and door-to-door sales for pre-qualified prospects. You should be:
• Self-directed, can contact and work with local business owners
• Connections with educational centers (daycare, coaching/tuition center, learning centers, dentists, eye, chiropractors and all) in the DC metro area is a plus.
• Ability to convince business owners and managers on an idea and demo the product.
• Great communication skills and good computer skills
• Professional etiquette, willingness to work hard and ability to close the deal
• If you are currently enrolled in school, let our staff know. We work with lot of students and they work part time around their class schedule.
• Paid commission based, hours are flexible.
• No experience required
• We look for people who desire nothing less than to progress.
• Act as primary internal point-of-contact for commercial customers
• If you have a great attitude , love talking to people and want to make unlimited income with plenty of growth potential, come and join us
• Become a local market expert and provide recommendations for improvement- Assist in the development and implementation of local sales & marketing campaigns
Send us your resume along with a description of why you think you would be a good fit this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate city and state where you want to work and have highest connections, to provide you with closest location available.
Responsibilities- Contribute significantly developing new leads and finalize them for listings
- Work closely with merchant and customer fronts, earn big commission :)
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns especially on social media i.e. facebook, twitter, google plus, linkedIn and PinIt
- Promote referral program and make a big network of social community to benefited and increase your earnings
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- -Work full time or part-time as well as on flexible schedule
SkillsRequired - Market Development, Market Entry, Market Penetration, Deal Sourcing, Dealer Relationships, Dealer Network Development, Merchant Acquiring, Customer Acquisition, Door to Door, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Ability to work under pressure, Independent, Hardworking, Honest, Enthusiastic self-starter