Oral Health Community EducatorEsperanca, Inc.
Museum Educator Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Internship in PalestineExcellence Center
Naturalist InternshipSierra Outdoor School
Educador de EstuarioSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Online Student MentorNextGenVest
Summer Camp 2017 InternshipWild Bear Mountain Ecology Center
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
New Delhi, IL
Posted: December 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for young and talented marketing minds, who are determined to work and learn. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, senior industry and the public at large.
Reports to: Owner/Executive Director
Stipend: As per the discretion of Management
Candidate can be absorbed as permanent employee based on his/her performance.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education